1. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity: Promopheus2, SL
Postal address: Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 2 4th A, 25230 of Mollerussa (Lleida)
E-mail: quantumsalud @ quantumsalud. com
Promopheus2, SL, responsible for the website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, for guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
• Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website.
• Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communications or any other electronic or physical means, in the case that the user has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the newsletter .
• Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the user.
• Carry out services and / or products purchased by the user.
• Use your data to contact him, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain his opinion about the service provided.
• The data of customers and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Low" to email@example.com.
According to the LSSICE, Promopheus2, S.L., SA does not perform SPAM practices; therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all communications you will receive from Promopheus2, S.L. The user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or court order.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
3. LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested by checking the corresponding box at the time of collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the established commercial relationship between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of Promopheus2, S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the user expressly consents to Promopheus2, S.L. perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the user indicates otherwise:
• The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled to inform users of activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and Other information about the services and products related to the activity. The user expressly accepts that profiles and usage analysis are performed from the user's purchase history.
• In the event that the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by means of the subscription of the electronic bulletin, the sending of these communications by electronic means to inform its users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products of Promopheus2, SL equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the user.
• The preservation of the data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
4. OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication different from those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures available to the medium in question.
5. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Promopheus2, S.L. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data neither inside nor outside the EU. The lender will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice of being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will be only that which the provider has at that moment.
The information that you provide to us through this website will be hosted on the servers of Promopheus2, S.L.
6. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the application of the following rights before Promopheus2, S.L. submitting a letter to the postal address of the head office or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as subject "LOPD", and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as required by law. / p>
• Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
• Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
• Right of opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or that they are deleted.
• Limitation of the treatment: it implies to mark the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
• Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party so that he can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
• The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
The user has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain information through a subscription form with the minimum and indispensable information. In this form you will provide the following information: email, name, surname, address, zip code, city, country and mobile phone.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of data and to prevent its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or local equipment and in centers comply with the requirements and integrity conditions established in the current regulations.
Promopheus2, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
For all purposes, the relationships Promopheus2, S.L. with the users of the telematic services of this website they are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to their use, the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona will be competent.